Make your own free website on Tripod.com



Hello people,

I am going to speak a little about the ego. You can comment all you want.

First of all, I would like to mention a sentence pulled from the book "Jesus spoke Aramaean." The author says (pg. 169): "It is impossible to an ego to like its interior enemies. If there is love of the enemies, there is no ego anymore. "

My question for you is: how to defeat the ego?

Good reflection!

Pierre

Pierre good evening,

Good evening everybody,

I believe that the answer is in one of your messages whose object was "Love." When one makes all with love, including the neighbor's love, therefore one eliminates the ego.

Marisa

Hello Pierre,

My answer to your question is the following :

To defeat the ego, it is necessary to like it, because, if there is love of the enemies, there is no ego, according to the maxim of Eric Edelmann, in "Jesus spoke Aramaean".

But I go farther than he. "Ego" is a Latin word that means in French: "I am." However, we are gods, and I am a god. What the expression "I am" is, is a god.

From where does come the fact that we use the word "ego" in a negative way, so that it is at the source of all our spiritual problems? Because one doesn't believe in our divinity, the "I am" is landed in order to designate the human rather than the god. To the bottom of your "I am" is a false believer rather than a god.

The resolution of this problem can take place maybe by an act of love, but it seems to me that it is more in this: to give back to the "I am", therefore to the ego, its spiritual dignity. The gesture of love is a good beginning since love is a spiritual quality. To express ourselves in the ego with love contributes to render it divine.

@ + Stephan

How to defeat the ego?

It is very simple... it is necessary to have knowledge of its existence and then, to become aware!

Dear Stephan,

EGO in Latin does not mean "I am" but "ME"! "I am", from what I remember, must means "Sum" or a thing in the kind!

In a friendly way

Dutch

Hello David, you are right, "Ego" only designates the topic and not the verb, I was mistaken. The "Ego", is the "me."

My answer does not changed. The ego is only real if it is used by a being who knows he is spiritual. Otherwise, it is an usurping ego.

@ + Stephan

Stephan, my friend, you are brilliant. To defeat the ego - human -, it is necessary to love, unconditionally. Thus, as you underline it so well, Stephan, you become "I am".

Pierre

Yes Stephan, it is beautiful what you wrote.

I will answer Pierre that it is harder than what one believes, to love unconditionally. I have difficulty accepting it all. It is necessary to be a saint to see God in each of us. The day I will indeed have integrated it, that would be really Holy Hypocrite.

Marisa

Marisa, dear, dear Marisa, to love unconditionally is not inevitably to accept all! To love unconditionally, is to see in the other his/her divinity. Just to know that such is ONE with all, since we are ONE, is sufficient to make unconditional love grow.

To love the world unconditionally doesn't mean inevitably that we like what people do. Take Bush, for example, the present American president. The poor, he acts as an idiot. I don't like what he does or say. But, being a spirit of God, I love his divinity, even though he doesn't know it himself.

I know that it can be extremely difficult to find the divinity in all. But, just to know that we are ONE should help you to conceive that each, each, possesses this divinity. You can love the world then, unconditionally.

Jesus loved unconditionally, one says. It is in all his messages, parabolas and words. But HE also told the Pharisees, among others, that HE didn't appreciate their gestures or hypocritical words.

When one loves unconditionally, one doesn't become automatically blind and deaf, you know. One sees and perfectly hears. Jesus didn't accept the silliness of the priests and other scientists of his time. Not more than now besides, him that comes through our dreams to tell us what should be developed. He loves unconditionally the - divine - being to whom He talks.

And then, you say that it is necessary to be a saint to see God in each. But who is holy? All those that fill these three conditions :

1 - a saint is all person who knows that the divine speaks through dreams ;
2 - a saint is all person who identifies with the divine; and
3 - a saint is all person who listens to the message of the dreams.

You see, Marie, you are a saint. You can see the divine therefore and can love unconditionally.

Pierre

Hello Dutch,

You say: - "the usurping ego" - is a pleonasm!

It is not what I wanted to say. The ego means: "me." There is apparently nothing mean in a "me." Nothing proves that it is usurping. Rather, its only function is to identify a being who puts a gesture - "me" being subject of the verb.

"Ego" is not therefore pleonasm of the verb "to usurp." It becomes however if the gestures that one puts usurp the divinity. If one expresses itself as to be denying the divinity, the ego is usurping.

If one expresses itself as to be spiritual, the ego is not usurping, but itself in an authentic way: God.

@ + Stephan

My very dear Pierre,

Thank you to have specified that to love the neighbor doesn't mean to accept the pain that he can cause to others.

How to fight against the pain without being violent, does that mean, does someone attack a being without defence, must I defend the victim and in what manner?

Marisa

Love, unconditionally, Marie, simply. When you see an aggressor, you shout or if you feel strong enough, you catch him by the collar while waiting for the concerned authorities.

Pierre

Is it that without ego one could survive?

Marisa

No, Marie, you would not be able to. A part of the ego allows you to know that you are hungry, that you are cold or hot, that you are in danger. The ego, in that part, can be equivalent to your instinct of survival.

I think!!!

Pierre

Yes Pierre, I always thought that our ego was also our instinct, what would be equivalent to a sort of "animal" intuition, either our instinct of survival.

I asked the question while thinking about what I felt personally.

Marisa

Hello Pierre and everybody,

How to defeat the ego?

I am what I am! Therefore, I am, here in matter, the representation of that that I am in heaven, that is to say in my Spirit.

While liking me here and while accepting me in everything that I am here in my experience, I can constantly improve... if I become conscious of my I am One with God!

To love my short comings, some days, I ask for God's help in me to understand them and to transform them in light and joy.

So my ego becomes a little clearer, conscious to be at the service of my divine being...

Gigi

Marisa wrote:

[]

Some days I wonder if the ego and the soul are not two different entities. While being conscious that we are of divine origin, I have nevertheless had the vision of my ego one day. I saw it in front of me and it was real. It even encouraged me to maintain my short comings. I first thought that it was a demon or a spirit from beyond that I was completely foreign from, but Pierre helped me understand that it was my ego. The ego doesn't treat us tactfully.

Because of this apparition, I felt wrong for a long time and I realized that many of the people I know also had their short comings, and without wanting to overestimate me, often very worse that mine. It didn't stop them from living their life without any complex. I told myself that I was not perfect but that I was worth as much as them. It is like that that I succeeded in accepting myself and while respecting the opinion of the other, keeping mine.

Gigi: So my ego becomes a little clearer, conscious to be at the service of my divine being...

Our divine tends to be more discreet than our ego. Its voice is softer and I tend to not listen to it. My ego makes me question all and everybody, it is a divider. It also has its positive side, while making me doubt and while always bringing me new tests, it makes me progress. It belongs to me then to educate it so that it is the servant and not the master of the soul. I compare it to an awful "Joker" that needs that one comforts him every time that he has a crisis of authoritarianism.

Gigi

Marisa

Hello to all!

I see that the theme of the ego returned!! It is well; a few days ago, I also asked myself questions about the ego; I didn't understand what it was. Good, in light of what you and Pierre told to me, I can retell: "the ego is my part of humanity. It is a part of me. It is not to fight like a harmful thing but to tame to put it in balance with my divinity. On the other hand, it must not stop me from searching for my divinity. I can listen - it is me - but it is not the most important. At last, it must not be the most important.."

Did I well understand the lesson well? Wishing you all to continue on the arduous but so extraordinary path of your divinity, good day!!

Shanty

Gigi wrote

> Hello Pierre and everybody,

> How to defeat the ego?

> I am what I am! Therefore, I am here in matter the representation of that that I am in heaven, that is to say in my Spirit.

Pierre wrote: Not quite. You are here to join the Spirit. It is while improving yourself that you are going to join your divinity.

> While loving me here and while accepting me in everything that I am here in my experience, I can constantly improve... the condition being that become conscious of my I am One with God!

Yes. Exact.

> To like my shortcomings or my shades some days, I ask for God's help in me to understand them and to transform them in light and joy.

Personally, I don't like my shortcomings. On the other hand, I am going to work on them to eliminate them while transforming my manner to act, to say, and to make things better.

> Gigi

Yes, Gigi.

Pierre

Hello Marisa,

Marie wrote:

> ...

> Our divine self tends to be more discreet than our ego. Its voice is softer and I tend to not listen to it. My ego makes me question all and everybody, it is a divider. It also has its positive side, while making me doubt and while always bringing me new tests, it makes me progress. It belongs to me then to educate it so that it is the servant and not the master of the soul. I compare it to an awful "Joker" that needs that one comforts him every time that he has a crisis of authoritarianism.

It is not the ego that brings you tests, but the soul, the spirit. The ego doesn't want to change anything. It protects itself. The only positive side of the ego concentrates in your instinct of survival. Which is also his.

Pierre

If I understood correctly it acts by pure interest, the best means to fight against it would be to prove to him that one is not afraid of death.

My ego, or what I believe to be my ego appeared to me once with a very human face, but it had the aspect of an awful Joker. It was in plain daylight and I was awake. Unless it is any thought, but as it seemed very familiar with me, I think that it is about my ego. I believe that it can appear to us in different manners, especially at the time of our sleep. I have the impression that it is he that attacked me under the appearance of a wolf that I could master. Then it followed me under a ludicrous appearance, then I didn't see it anymore in my dreams. Can it happen that it becomes the Invisible man?

Therefore, it is well about an entity different of our soul, that makes me think that we possess several bodies, of the densest to the subtlest. To what plan does our soul belong? And to what plan belongs our ego also?

Marisa

"domi" wrote

> > >

> > There is no ego to vanquish; this last is only an illusion to which we give life. Try to remain in God and let the ego flow out; you will understand the superposition of the phenomenon. There is what is and what we believe, think, judge; the 2 things live at the same time, one confounds. But one is real and the other is illusion. It can only be understood when lived.

Domi

The ego is not an illusion. The ego is born at the same time as us; it is both divine and human; divine because all being is a "I am." Human, because born of our previous lives and transporting what we should change. That is part of karma.

What we believe, think, judge is part of that that we transport, from one life to the other, until we passed through us... that we understood and accepted that we are spiritual beings, first and foremost.

Pierre

Through the answer that you made to Domi, I finally understood what this mysterious ego was.

Marisa

You understood well. The ego is, indeed, integral part of your humanity.

But the ego, Sandy, is going to do everything to stop you from discovering your divinity. There is a constant fight between the humanity and the divinity in each of us.

Thus - Stephan is going to laugh -, when we eat to live, we are in our divinity. When we live to eat, we are in our humanity and we give the weight to our ego.

When you live to satisfy your humanity, you are ego. But when you decide to discover your divinity, you progressively leave the objects of the ego. Then, it becomes more and more spiritual and tends to disappear to let the whole place to The Spirit.

Pierre


Hello Marisa,

You speak of existence planes. There are only two of them: physical and spiritual.

Marisa wrote:

> Pierre good evening,

> Good evening everybody,

> Pierre wrote:

> Hello Marie,

> >

> It is not the ego that brings you some tests, but the soul, the spirit.

> The ego doesn't want to change anything. It protects itself. The only side positive of the ego concentrates in your instinct of survival. Which is also his.

> If I understood correctly it acts by pure interest, the best means to fight against him would be to prove to him that one is not afraid of death.

You are not able, strictly speaking, to fight against the ego, as you cannot fight against your human nature. You bring something else to digest. New ideas. New challenges. The ego (human nature) is always going to say no, in the beginning. Because it is afraid of the change. It thinks that while changing, it is going to disappear and exist no more.

You don't fight against, you bring new things. It is only like that that we change.

> My ego, or this that I believe my ego to be appeared to me once with a very human face, [.] does it happen that it became the Invisible man?

If it hides, it is to better deceive you. Attention, the ego misbehaves a lot. It plays some jokes and makes us believe that it is not it doing this. But, every time that you attempt to change something, it is there and gets the sticks in the wheels. While creating, in you, doubts about your actions, your decisions.

> Therefore, it is an entity different of our soul what makes me think that we possess several bodies, of the densest to the subtlest. To what plan does our soul belong? And to what plan belongs our ego also?

We have a body, spiritual, that appears (is embodied) under a physical appearance. The rest, is babble. The soul belongs to the spiritual reign while the body is the physical appearance of the soul. WE ARE SOULS. Don't I have said it enough?

Pierre

the ego is born with us but the message of the Bible well specifies that we don't have a beginning nor an end; then what is born, an illusion, that lives or believes to live. My fetish sentence is "I came in order to give you life." Don't you see the illogical of this world; don't you understand that there is a faille to find "to be"; and that it is not located in the ego, nor in this world, but paradoxically one can glimpse it while living here.

Domi

Hello Pierre,

Hello everybody,

Thank you for your explanations, now I begin to assimilate the role and the existence of the ego indeed.

For what is the soul, I also understood, but your explanation on the ego illuminated me a lot on the difference between the two. That seems easy in appearance, but of times one believes to have understood and one perceives later than one didn't quite understand.

Marisa

Hello Domi,

You say: > the ego is born with us but the message of the Bible specifies well that we don't have beginning nor end; then that is born, an illusion, that lives or believes to live. My sentence fetish is "I came in order to give you life." Don't you see the illogic of this world; don't you understand that there is a rupture to find "to be"; and what is not located in the ego, nor in this world, but paradoxically one can glimpse it while living here.

Dear Domi, God and his Spirits (us, at the spiritual level) don't have beginning nor end. We are ONE, eternal, in Spirit. Read the new Genesis. You will find there all information you need to understand what we are, how we came on earth where we first created our bodies, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

For others, having come before the Adamic race, it was millions of years ago.

Therefore, after having created our bodies and since this time, we are born in the flesh. The ego (human - mental) grows at the same time as us.

Do you understand your fetish sentence? What do you believe that it means? Jesus said it to make us understand that we were ONE, with Him and all the humanity, and even with the universe that, by the way, we created.

There is but only this rupture: The human (ego) lost the notion of his divinity. He forgot, thousands of years ago, that he is a god. We are on earth to recover our true nature and to make in us the union of all our strengths. We are on earth to recover the knowledge of our oneness to the divine. Once the knowledge is accepted, we have to achieve this knowledge, in us.

The spirit - immortal - was embodied. It became human. It is after having forgotten his spiritual nature that he became mortal. He looks for, since his first incarnation, to recover his true nature, spiritual.

Pierre

hello to all ;

I read with interest your answer. [] I wonder why, if we created our bodies, why create an ego that conceals from us our true nature; why have we lost our divinity; I am going to study the Genesis that you sent me.

Thank you.

Domi.

Dear Dominique, I am going to give you as much details as possible, in few of words.

1 - why have we created an ego that conceals from us our true nature?

We didn't create the ego. We already had it before we got interested at the planet. To remind you, ego means "me." A spirit/soul is a "me, or an I". On earth, we created bodies capable to support our ideas and our missions. On earth, the ego is associated to the human nature. It is the mental representation of the human nature that we became and it is this representation that hides or hid our divinity from the conscious mind.

2 - why did we lose our divinity?

We didn't lose our divinity. What we lost, it is the KNOWLEDGE of our divinity. The density of materiality made us lose the knowledge. While becoming dense, we forgot.

Pierre


| Manou's Law |



Pierre



free hit counter